|2018 Annual Meeting Supporters||2017 Annual Meeting Supporters||2016 Annual Meeting Supporters|
Invitation to Support
The American Spinal Injury Association is pleased to invite your organization to increase its visibility and strengthen relationships with leaders in SCI. Industry support is key to the success of this conference and demonstrates your commitment to improving patient care.
There are multiple ways your organization can show its support of SCI education, including being an ASIA Partner, Exhibitor, and Sponsor.
ASIA is dedicated to providing both a better quality of life for people living with SCI and ultimately a cure. With over 40 years of experience as the top medical professional organization in the field of spinal cord injury (SCI), the American Spinal Injury Association (ASIA) continues to attract the most reputable healthcare leaders to join its membership as well as interest from many of the top corporations in the SCI industry to develop partnerships.
If your organization would like to become part of ASIA’s work to advance cutting edge development in SCI medicine and science, a great way to start is to be a Partner in 2018.
Exhibit space at the ASIA Annual Scientific Meeting is included in the Partner packages.
With unopposed exhibit hours, daily breaks and a reception in the Exhibit Hall, you will have an opportunity to generate new leads with SCI professionals at the ASIA Annual Scientific Meeting.
ASIA Annual Scientific Meeting Program
The 2018 American Spinal Injury Association Annual Scientific Meeting uniquely integrates disciplines germane to SCI research, medicine, rehabilitation and community-based care by offering a broad perspective of topics in workshop, instructional course, oral and scientific poster formats.
The Annual Scientific Meeting includes healthcare professionals representing a variety of specialties involved in the management of spinal cord injury/disorder (SCI/D). Professionals attending include, but are not limited to: physicians, basic scientists and clinical researchers, physician assistants, nurses, psychologists, social workers, rehabilitation counselors, physical and occupational therapists, as well as residents, fellows, and students from various professions.
We anticipate 325-375 attendees at the Annual Scientific Meeting.
ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC MEETING EXHIBIT SCHEDULE
Exhibit dates will be May 1-3 with move-in on May 1 and tear down on May 3. The schedule will be available fall 2017.
$2,500 through March 1, 2018
$3,000 after March 1, 2018
- One 6 ft tabletop, skirted and two chairs (about 8’ x 8’ area)
- Two exhibitor badges (non-CME/CE)
- Pre and post conference attendee list
- Listing on the ASIA Scientific Annual Meeting website and mobile meeting guide with your organization’s profile (100-word description)
- Opportunity to add company logo to website and mobile meeting guide listings ($250 fee)
- Recognition in the mobile meeting guide and conference slides run between sessions
- Recognition on the Exhibit Hall entrance signage
- Exhibitors will have their company profile, and logo if added, posted on the conference website for one year after the conference.
Exhibit and Full Inside-Page Ad in Meeting Program
$3,500 through March 1, 2018
$4,000 after March 1, 2018
- Same exhibit package as above
- Full-page ad in meeting program: 8.5 x 11 plus 1/8”, bleed on all sides, CMYK color mode, 300 dpi resolution, print ready pdf format
ADVERTISING AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
|Full page, 4-color advertisement, outside back cover of the printed program||$2,000|
|Full page, 4-color advertisement, inside page of the printed program||$1,500|
|Half page, 4-color advertisement inside page of the printed program||$750|
|Logo on the Conference Website and Mobile Meeting Guide List of Exhibitors||$200|
|Pre-registration Email Blast||$500|
|Promotional Insert for Delegate Bag||$500|
|Delegate Bag Sponsor||$500|
|Conference Charging Station Sponsor||$3,000|
|Mobile Meeting Guide Sponsor||$3,500|
|Scientific Poster Sponsor||$3,500|
|Lunch Symposium Sponsor||$25,000|
ASIA PARTNER OPPORTUNITIES
Download the 2018 Prospectus or visit Partner Packages to learn more. The Partner Agreement is separate from the Annual Scientific Meeting Exhibit & Sponsorship Agreement. To support ASIA as a Partner in 2018, complete the online Agreement HERE.
EXHIBIT & SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENT
Agreements are being accepted now. To sign up to exhibit, complete the online Agreement HERE.
- A minimum of 50% of the exhibit fee is due when the Exhibit Agreement is submitted. Payment is due in full by March 1, 2018.
- Payment for an Exhibit/Sponsor Agreement submitted after March 1 must be paid in full at the time of application.
- To be listed in the printed materials, you must submit your exhibit agreement, including full payment, by April 2, 2018.
EXHIBIT HALL FLOOR PLAN
Exhibit space is assigned on a first come, first served basis. Exhibit agreements must be submitted prior to exhibit space being assigned.
Every effort will be made to accommodate special requests. ASIA cannot guarantee preferences for exhibit space locations.
ASIA reserves the right to add, move or remove exhibit tables if necessary. The floor plan is subject to change.
The floor plan will be available fall 2017.
The program will be available on the MOBILE MEETING GUIDE fall 2017. Save the MMG to your phone or tablet home screen to keep up with meeting developments. The guide will include lecture slides, program schedule, digital posters and presentation schedule, speaker list, attendee list, and meeting room locations.
PARTNER MEETING REGISTRATIONS, EXHIBITOR BADGES and COMPANY DESCRIPTIONS
Partner meeting registrations, exhibitor badge names and company descriptions are due by April 2, 2018.
Partner Meeting Registration: Complimentary meeting registration will be online and a voucher code will be provided by the Exhibits and Sponsorship staff.
Exhibitor Badge Names
- Email badge names to Julie Hitt in the ASIA office, email@example.com
- To order additional exhibit badges, use the ASIA credit card payment form. Badges are $200/badge. Be sure to list the full name(s) for the badge(s) on the payment form.
- CME/CE registration can be added to any exhibitor badge for $100/badge when completing the Exhibit Agreement or separately using the ASIA credit card payment form.
Company/Product Descriptions: Email to Julie Hitt in the ASIA office, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summary of badges and meeting registrations included with packages:
|Support Category||Exhibit Booth Badges (Non CME/CE)
||Complimentary Meeting Registrations (includes CME/CE as applicable)
The Mayo Civic Center shipping information and exhibitor service order forms will be available on the ASIA website by January 2018.
Available fall 2017
Director of Corporate and Educational Support
T 804.338.6958 | email@example.com