The premier North American organization in the field of Spinal Cord Injury care, education and research, ASIA provides unparalleled training excellence in the administration, scoring and interpretation of the International Standards for Neurological Classification of Spinal Cord Injury (ISNCSCI).
When assessing spinal cord injured patients and potential research subjects, the methods of staff, clinicians and researchers may be consistent within their own institutions, but these approaches are subject to variables throughout the wider-ranging field of SCI. Standardization in interpreting, and subsequently conducting, the ISNCSCI assessment in clinical trials is vital to trial outcomes and efficacy measurements.
ASIA’s Clinical Training Program provides:
- Dissemination and training of the International Standards to the entire SCI community, including current and standardized material useful for both research and clinical practice
- On-site ISNCSCI training for investigative sites
- A specialized ASIA-certified faculty for serving the unique needs of industry
- Thoroughly developed and comprehensive training materials
- Standardization among all assessors, regardless of specialty or department
- Confidence that your SCI clinical trial site has received accurate and systematic training in the ISNCSCI examinations and classification
- Follow-up or post-training support for first six months following training
For more information, please contact Patty Duncan at firstname.lastname@example.org