Invitation to Support
The American Spinal Injury Association is pleased to invite your organization to increase its visibility and strengthen relationships with leaders in SCI. Industry support is key to the success the society and demonstrates your commitment to improving patient care.
ASIA is dedicated to providing both a better quality of life for people living with SCI and ultimately a cure. With over 40 years of experience as the top medical professional organization in the field of spinal cord injury (SCI), the American Spinal Injury Association (ASIA) continues to attract the most reputable healthcare leaders to join its membership as well as interest from many of the top corporations in the SCI industry to develop partnerships.
If your organization would like to become part of ASIA’s work to advance cutting edge development in SCI medicine and science, a great way to start is to be a Partner in 2019.
Exhibit space at the ASIA Annual Scientific Meeting is included in the Partner packages. Visit https://asia-spinalinjury.org/meetings/exhibits-advertising-information/ for all exhibit details.
For complete package details download the 2019 ASIA Partner Prospectus.
2019 Partner Agreements are being accepted now. CLICK HERE to complete your Agreement.
- Payment is due in full by February 1, 2019.
- Payment for an Agreement submitted after February 1, 2019 is due in full at the time of application.
ADVERTISING & SPONSORED LUNCH (as applicable)
For packages that include an ad in the Annual Scientific Meeting program, the applicable fee is waived. For questions contact Dana Gibson firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting program advertisements JANUARY 15, 2019.
Full Page: 8.5 x 11 plus 1/8”, bleed on all sides, CMYK color mode, 300 dpi resolution, print ready pdf format
Half Page: 7.5” x 4.875”, no bleed CMYK color mode, 300 dpi resolution, print ready pdf format
Print ready PDFs per the above specifications are due by JANUARY 15, 2019. Ads are emailed to Dana Gibson at email@example.com.
Diamond Partner Lunch Presentation
- The symposium sponsor is responsible for all aspects associated with the planning, promotion, and management of the event and for payment of all related costs, including the cost of catering the event.
- Sponsor is required to submit the symposium program for review and approval by the ASIA Executive Director.
- Recognition in the mobile meeting guide and on the conference website
- Identified as the sponsor in the conference program and on sponsor signage at the venue
- One broadcast email to the pre-registration list to create awareness prior to the conference
- The pre-registration email blast is available for one-time use.
- The email communication must be provided in html format for approval before it will be sent to the registrants.
- The approved email blast will be sent by the ASIA office.
To learn more about being an ASIA Partner contact
Director of Corporate and Educational Support
T 804.338.6958 | firstname.lastname@example.org